Monday, February 4, 2013

WiFi What?

Let me take a second to talk about my being-in-Mexico problems. I realized that I am SO attached to my phone and Internet in general that when I got to Mexico, I was completely cut off. Boom, just like that! No Internet, no texting, no Instagram, no googling problems, no gps, no blog, no Ifunny (this one hurt me the most). And I realized that it would be like this for a week. I'm alive still though.
I'm joking it's not too bad because I'm in the moment more, I talk more and I'm not absorbed in this screen. I'm looking around more and not just down at my phone. It's kinda like rehab where they only give me small doses of WiFi and Internet at a time. It's crazy to think that I'm so attached.
It's a whole different world here. People have phones but to talk and to text, not to check their 'face' (Facebook in Spanish). Now I'm faced with another problem by the way, I'm leaving my WiFi zone right now which means I need to stop writing. Well, until next time! Bye world.

1 comment: